Elder Independence Home Care makes getting started with non-medical home care as easy as possible.
- Call Elder Independence at (501) 847-6102 or contact us online. Our expert management team is ready to talk with you about your loved one’s needs and answer your questions.
- Our Client Services Manager will be in touch with you promptly to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment. Our highly trained professional will perform a thorough evaluation to discover which services could prove most beneficial to your loved one. During the visit, a plan of care will be developed and you’ll sign a little paperwork to make it official.
- A schedule will be created to best fit your loved one’s needs … whether it’s 24/7 care or just a few hours once or twice a week.
- You and your loved one will then choose a day to begin services. Our Service Coordination Managers will be in contact when a caregiver has been chosen so you’ll know who to expect.
- Care will begin! It’s just that easy.
- A nurse will stop in within the first month of services to do a full assessment and make sure everything is going smoothly with your caregiver.
- Anytime you need us, just give us a call. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
We also offer A Helpful Guide to Home Care Planning to help you find the best solution for your loved one’s home care needs. We know that there are many decisions to be made. We also know that the hardest part can be taking that first step toward a solution that will honor the ones who once cared for you.