Elder Independence Home Care is a leading provider throughout central Arkansas of quality in-home non-medical care services and support by experienced and compassionate caregivers.
Our non-medical services include but are not limited to:
- Personal Care: assist with bathing, dressing, incontinence, hygiene, grooming
- Companionship: friendly conversation, play card games or other stimulating activities, help with hobbies or crafts
- Light Housekeeping: wash dishes, take out the garbage, change and wash linens, dust furniture, sweep or vacuum floors
- Meal Preparation: prepare food, plan meals, grocery shopping, food organization
- Medication Services: medication reminders, monitor medication usage, pick up prescriptions
If you are interested in our non-medical home care services, please give us a call at (501) 847-6102 or contact us online for a free consultation. Our caregivers are available 24/7 including holidays, and we customize our care based on each client’s needs and preferences.