Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Elder Independence Home Care is currently hiring home care providers in the central Arkansas area with at least one year experience to provide non-medical home care services for our clients. Ideal candidates demonstrate a devotion to caring for others with reliability, positivity and compassion.
The key to success is quality care providers. We promote a comfortable environment that is open and friendly, and will work with caregivers to ensure job satisfaction so that they, in turn, can focus on client satisfaction.
Reasons to Consider a Career as a Care Provider
- You enjoy working with people and enjoy jobs where you have one-on-one interaction with others.
- You enjoy taking care of elder family members and would like to help others in this way.
- You like older adults and feel you can get along well with a variety of elders.
- You like doing work that has the potential to make a difference in someone’s life.
- You don’t ever say, “that’s not my job” but instead like pitching in to do whatever is needed.
- You like making someone smile and doing little things to make a person’s day better.
- You feel that when you are older, you’d want someone like yourself there to help you if you need help.
How to Know if You Would Like to be a Care Provider
- You enjoy a lot of flexibility and independence in your work.
- You like working one-on-one with someone and developing a relationship with a client.
- You can be creative and think on your feet.
- You like tasks such as cooking for someone, helping with errands/shopping, conversing and participating in activities with your client.
- You like fulfilling someone’s requests and catering to an individual’s likes and dislikes.
- You enjoy a home-like environment.
Caregivers truly make a difference in the lives of seniors, their families, and ultimately society. By helping to establish a culture in which elders can expect to receive top-notch care in the comfort of their own homes, our caregivers are helping to ensure a better future for everyone.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Elder Independence Home Care team, please fill out an application by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Elder Independence does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.